© 2021 - Boréalis / All Rights Reserved.
A fit-for-purpose software solution for all aspects of stakeholder engagement
- Searching emails and spreadsheets to track down information
- Losing valuable data whenever team members leave or projects run over schedule
- Devoting hours to putting together reliable reports
- Working in silos with no global view of stakeholder interactions
- Keeping all stakeholder information in a centralized location
- Having a lasting institutional memory that lets you build on lessons learned
- Presenting professional and compliant reports that can be generated automatically
- Sharing a single point of truth that improves proactivity and outcomes
A single platform for managing all stakeholder engagement activities with additional modules to strengthen all areas of environment, social and governance.
An easy-to-use platform that simplifies and standardizes processes to help organizations build trust with stakeholders and improve outcomes. Plan, record, monitor and measure all engagement activities from a single location, where information is instantly accessible – anywhere, from any device.
Build stakeholder trust with a proven methodology
Connect engagement strategy to execution. The mapping tool in Borealis makes it easy to analyze stakeholders to prioritize the allocation of resources.
Communicate with stakeholders in a more relevant and timely manner. Borealis uses AI-driven machine learning to keep records clean and up-to-date.
Prove compliance with ever-evolving standards. Borealis lets you easily track and progress, generate reports and documentation, and demonstrate the impacts of your efforts.
Focus on improving stakeholder
relationships, not on managing data.
Continuously improve your
stakeholder engagement outcomes
Borealis software is updated 4 times a year based on the feedback of more than 5,000 global users
to keep up with stakeholder management best practices.
Work more efficiently
Easily feed data into Borealis in multiple ways without slowing down your work
- Outlook add-in
- Grievance portal
- Mobile app
- Batch upload data
Be more proactive
Always know which stakeholders you need to talk to, about what issues, when, and how
- Smart communications
- SMS functionality
- Stakeholder assessment
Improve decision making
Always have a clear view of stakeholder sentiment and engagement activities
- GIS capability
- Visually compelling out-of-the-box reports
- Drill down on any map, graph or list
- Powerful analytics features
Don’t put your
data at risk.
A non-secure system can jeopardize an organization’s projects and reputation. It’s important to work with a proven software that can maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data.