Boréalis will be present at Australian Oil and Gas (AOG) Exhibition in Perth, February 23-25, 2011. AOG is Australia’s largest oil & gas exhibition bringing together the industry’s leading companies and people from across the world.
Borealis will be present as a visitor and take this opportunity to create and strengthen business relationships with key partners in the oil and gas sector.
Web site Aogexpo
More from this category
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Kicking Off May with A New Partnership in Malaysia: Introducing Petroschiff
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso