The Boréalis team ( Étienne Dubé, Stéphane Guillemette and Yves Moisan ) will be attending the annual FOSS4G (http://2010.foss4g.org/) meeting to be held in Barcelona from September 6th to 9th.
Together with MapGears, they will be presenting the most recent GeoPrisma (http://geoprisma.org/) developments. GeoPrisma is the web mapping engine co-developed and used by Borealis.
Please contact Yves Moisan if you want to meet Boréalis at this event (email@example.com)
More from this category
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Kicking Off May with A New Partnership in Malaysia: Introducing Petroschiff
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso