The Boréalis team ( Étienne Dubé, Stéphane Guillemette and Yves Moisan ) will be attending the annual FOSS4G (http://2010.foss4g.org/) meeting to be held in Barcelona from September 6th to 9th.
Together with MapGears, they will be presenting the most recent GeoPrisma (http://geoprisma.org/) developments. GeoPrisma is the web mapping engine co-developed and used by Borealis.
Please contact Yves Moisan if you want to meet Boréalis at this event (email@example.com)
More from this category
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement