From September 14th to 18th, Boréalis participated with a booth in PERUMIN held in Arequipa, Peru.
The Mining Convention is an international event held every two years by the Institute of Mining Engineers of Peru (Instituto de Ingenieros de Minas del Perú) since 1954. It is one of the most important mining events in Latin America and promotes technological exchange among professionals and also business opportunities between the participating companies.
Boréalis booth captured the attention of over 1000 people interested in learning more of Borealis services targeted to corporate responsibility, particularly in the social and environmental fields.
More from this category
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia