From September 14th to 18th, Boréalis participated with a booth in PERUMIN held in Arequipa, Peru.
The Mining Convention is an international event held every two years by the Institute of Mining Engineers of Peru (Instituto de Ingenieros de Minas del Perú) since 1954. It is one of the most important mining events in Latin America and promotes technological exchange among professionals and also business opportunities between the participating companies.
Boréalis booth captured the attention of over 1000 people interested in learning more of Borealis services targeted to corporate responsibility, particularly in the social and environmental fields.
More from this category
- Economic Development in Isolated Communities: Students Learn About Stakeholder Engagement in the Field
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation