Boréalis will participate in the XXIst World Energy Congress 2010 to be held in Montreal from September 12th to 16th.
The event will take place at the Palais des Congrès and represents the largest international forum on the various energy forms. More than 3,500 leaders from different energy sectors, 300 exhibitors and 5,000 visitors are expected at this event which will include various conferences and an exhibition show. www.wecmontreal2010.ca
Boréalis will be present as a visitor and take this opportunity to create and strengthen business relationships with key partners in the energy sector.
Please communicate with Christelle Faivre if you want to plan a meeting with Boréalis during the event: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, Boréalis will present its services on a plasma screen at the Government of Quebec's booth (2337) on September 14th in the afternoon. Come see us!
More from this category
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement