Boréalis head office in Magog is proud to welcome the participants of a “Mardi de l’innovation” training session organized by Défi Innovation Estrie. The objective of these sessions is to stimulate innovation within the region’s businesses.
Today’s training session is about the leadership and mobilization of individuals and is presented by Nadeau Lessard Vice President François Lessard.
For more information about the sessions, visit the Défi Innovation Estrie website.
More from this category
- Kicking Off May with A New Partnership in Malaysia: Introducing Petroschiff
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso
- Assessing Social and Environmental Impact and Engaging Supply Chain Actors through our Alliance with GeoTraceability