Boréalis Vice president and COO Patrick Grégoire is in South Africa for INDABA 2014, Africa’s largest mining event. A record number of 7786 delegates registered to this year’s edition that presents corporate social responsibility as a central theme.
At the opening ceremony, participants paid tribute to Nelson Mandela and its quest to reconcile South Africans and promote investments in Africa.
More from this category
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement