Boréalis Vice president and COO Patrick Grégoire is in South Africa for INDABA 2014, Africa’s largest mining event. A record number of 7786 delegates registered to this year’s edition that presents corporate social responsibility as a central theme.
At the opening ceremony, participants paid tribute to Nelson Mandela and its quest to reconcile South Africans and promote investments in Africa.
More from this category
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia