Boréalis recently became a member of the CRIM, the Montreal computer science research centre (Centre de recherche informatique de Montreal). This applied research centre acts to optimize the process to improve performance and compétitivités for businesses. The CRIM is funded by the Ministry of Economic Development and favours its members. There are presently 71 members of which 60% are Small and Medium Businesses, and most of them are in the Information Technology area.
More from this category
- Economic Development in Isolated Communities: Students Learn About Stakeholder Engagement in the Field
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation