Boréalis recently became a member of the CRIM, the Montreal computer science research centre (Centre de recherche informatique de Montreal). This applied research centre acts to optimize the process to improve performance and compétitivités for businesses. The CRIM is funded by the Ministry of Economic Development and favours its members. There are presently 71 members of which 60% are Small and Medium Businesses, and most of them are in the Information Technology area.
More from this category
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia