Boréalis opened a new official and permanent office in Accra, Ghana’s capital city, on August 17th, 2009.
The Ghanean branch of Boréalis is called “Boreal Information Strategies Ghana Limited” or “Boréalis Ghana”.
The opening of this new office responds to an increasing number of opportunities in the area as well as an expansion strategy.
To contact Boréalis in Ghana
More from this category
- Kicking Off May with A New Partnership in Malaysia: Introducing Petroschiff
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso
- Assessing Social and Environmental Impact and Engaging Supply Chain Actors through our Alliance with GeoTraceability