Boréalis opened a new official and permanent office in Accra, Ghana’s capital city, on August 17th, 2009.
The Ghanean branch of Boréalis is called “Boreal Information Strategies Ghana Limited” or “Boréalis Ghana”.
The opening of this new office responds to an increasing number of opportunities in the area as well as an expansion strategy.
To contact Boréalis in Ghana
More from this category
- Economic Development in Isolated Communities: Students Learn About Stakeholder Engagement in the Field
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation