Boréalis opened a new official and permanent office in Accra, Ghana’s capital city, on August 17th, 2009.
The Ghanean branch of Boréalis is called “Boreal Information Strategies Ghana Limited” or “Boréalis Ghana”.
The opening of this new office responds to an increasing number of opportunities in the area as well as an expansion strategy.
To contact Boréalis in Ghana
More from this category
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia