On May 23th, the winners of the 23rd OCTAS Competition, organized by the Network ACTION IT, has been announced in Montreal. Among the 22 categories represented at the competition, Borealis won the award in the 'Business Intelligence' category, thanks to its project “Business Intelligence at human scale”.
This evening gala was the most important event of the year in Quebec for the information technologies sector. As in the past years, nearly a thousand people attended, and this edition was put under the chairmanship of Mr Louis Dagenais, vice-president of Information Global Technologies & Project Management Systems for the company SNC-Lavalin.
More from this category
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso
- Assessing Social and Environmental Impact and Engaging Supply Chain Actors through our Alliance with GeoTraceability