On May 23th, the winners of the 23rd OCTAS Competition, organized by the Network ACTION IT, has been announced in Montreal. Among the 22 categories represented at the competition, Borealis won the award in the 'Business Intelligence' category, thanks to its project “Business Intelligence at human scale”.
This evening gala was the most important event of the year in Quebec for the information technologies sector. As in the past years, nearly a thousand people attended, and this edition was put under the chairmanship of Mr Louis Dagenais, vice-president of Information Global Technologies & Project Management Systems for the company SNC-Lavalin.
More from this category
- Economic Development in Isolated Communities: Students Learn About Stakeholder Engagement in the Field
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation