Boréalis will be present as a speaker for the Social & Environmental Risk Management Conference, that will take place in Houston, June 21-22 2011. During this event, organized by Ethical Corporation, a presentation will be conducted by Boréalis: Bridging the gap: Put CSR strategies into action across a global site network.
More from this category
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso
- Assessing Social and Environmental Impact and Engaging Supply Chain Actors through our Alliance with GeoTraceability