Boréalis will be present as a speaker for the Social & Environmental Risk Management Conference, that will take place in Houston, June 21-22 2011. During this event, organized by Ethical Corporation, a presentation will be conducted by Boréalis: Bridging the gap: Put CSR strategies into action across a global site network.
More from this category
- Economic Development in Isolated Communities: Students Learn About Stakeholder Engagement in the Field
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation