We are delighted to announce that Borealis will be a silver sponsor at the Global Geospatial Conference 2012, which will take place at the Convention Centre in Quebec City, Canada from May 14-17, 2012.
Geographic information technologies and spatial data infrastructure play critical roles in allowing governments, local communities, non-government organizations, the industry sector, the academic community and common people to make progress in addressing many of the world’s most pressing problems.
This conference will explore the complementary roles of government, private industry and the academic community in realizing better means for sharing geographic data and technologies and developing improved location-based services for meeting real world needs.
More from this category
- Economic Development in Isolated Communities: Students Learn About Stakeholder Engagement in the Field
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation