We are delighted to announce that Borealis will be a silver sponsor at the Global Geospatial Conference 2012, which will take place at the Convention Centre in Quebec City, Canada from May 14-17, 2012.
Geographic information technologies and spatial data infrastructure play critical roles in allowing governments, local communities, non-government organizations, the industry sector, the academic community and common people to make progress in addressing many of the world’s most pressing problems.
This conference will explore the complementary roles of government, private industry and the academic community in realizing better means for sharing geographic data and technologies and developing improved location-based services for meeting real world needs.
More from this category
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia