Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2012
Magog (Québec), November 14, 2012 – Quebec firm Boréalis is once again drawing the attention of the Canadian business sector, placing 46th for the first time on the highly anticipated Deloitte Technology Fast 50TM. This ranking honours the 50 Canadian technology sector companies that have displayed the strongest growth over the past five years. Boréalis also ranked 348th on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500TM, which recognizes the 500 fastest growing firms in Canada and the United States.
“We are delighted to note that our technological positioning has been rewarding thus far,” acknowledges Jules Paquette, President of Boréalis. Emphasizing the value of innovative companies’ contribution to economic development, Richard Lee, Deloitte’s National Leader, Technology, Media & Telecommunications Industry Group remarks that: “Canadian Fast 50TM companies innovate, demonstrate entrepreneurship, create jobs, and invest in R&D”.
Created in 2004, Boréalis provides innovative solutions allowing companies in the extractive sector to improve their business practices, and to ensure the sustainability of communities around the world. “We constantly keep an eye on market trends in order to create cutting-edge solutions that will contribute to better integrate the human dimension when developing major infrastructure projects,” explains Mr. Paquette.
In the last year alone, the company whose head office is located in Magog, Quebec, has won multiple awards, including a mention in the prestigious PROFIT 200 ranking, in L’Actualité magazine’s Palmarès des leaders de la croissance ranking, as well as the HSBC International Business Awards’ “International Business of the Year” prize in October. In order to sustain this momentum and to meet the growing demand for its solutions, the firm expects to significantly increase its workforce in the coming years.
More from this category
- Economic Development in Isolated Communities: Students Learn About Stakeholder Engagement in the Field
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation