We’re improving the Boréalis application as you read this. Here’s an overview of the latest enhancements.
Hassle-Free Management of Duplicates
Creating stakeholders in the application can be done in many different ways, whether directly in the system, through Excel import, when creating a meeting entry, etc. It can happen that users create two entries for the same stakeholders or even misspell the stakeholder’s name, generating a duplicate entry.
Our application identifies potential duplicates based on name similarities and other factors like email, website, ID card number, birth date, etc. A notification warning pops up when looking at a potential duplicate.
You can merge or dismiss potential duplicates in a few clicks.
Import Custom Map Layers in the Application
Until now we would manually import custom layers upon customer request. With this new feature, you can easily import your own map layers in the application: any project-related item can be added to your map, in addition to stakeholders. Users can therefore better locate zones of risk, activities vs. stakeholders, etc.
We’re always looking for new ways to improve our application. We work hard to keep our product up-to-date with the latest technologies and features you like. Stay posted for our next features release!
More from this category
- Complete Social Performance Dashboards with Maps, Graphs and More!
- Ready, Set, Report! Here Are Some New Features for You
- An Early Holiday Present for Our Users: Interactive Stakeholder Mapping
- We Just Took Stakeholder Management To the Next Level With Improved Analytics
- Becoming Proactive Just Got Easier: View Your Search Results Directly on Map