Mitigating and monitoring environmental impacts of a Mining or Oil & Gas project – regardless of its size – is important. Serious environmental damages can engender various negative impacts on the project and the company, such as the loss of communities’ trust.
Thankfully nowadays, many companies take this challenge seriously. Management teams face many challenges when it comes to the implementation of a monitoring program: quality and quantity of gathered information, analysis, use and interpretation of this information, and limited resources just to name a few.
More from this category
- Infographic: The Global Rise of Stakeholder Engagement
- The 4 Maturity Levels of Data Management for Stakeholder Engagement Activities
- Gaining on the SDGs – Inspiration from Ethical Corp’s Responsible Business Summit Europe
- Your Customer’s Stamp of Approval Is Worth More than You Think: Discover B Corps
- How to Measure the Success of Your Sustainability Strategy