Mitigating and monitoring environmental impacts of a Mining or Oil & Gas project – regardless of its size – is important. Serious environmental damages can engender various negative impacts on the project and the company, such as the loss of communities’ trust.
Thankfully nowadays, many companies take this challenge seriously. Management teams face many challenges when it comes to the implementation of a monitoring program: quality and quantity of gathered information, analysis, use and interpretation of this information, and limited resources just to name a few.
More from this category
- Stop Banging Your Head on the Desk: Make Sense of Your Compliance Data
- Community Is the New Security and 3 Other CSR Trends
- Deloitte – Tracking the Trends 2018: the Growing Need for Measurable Social Outcomes
- Measuring Social Performance: the Perpetual Quest for Accurate Reporting
- Complete Social Performance Dashboards with Maps, Graphs and More!