Mitigating and monitoring environmental impacts of a Mining or Oil & Gas project – regardless of its size – is important. Serious environmental damages can engender various negative impacts on the project and the company, such as the loss of communities’ trust.
Thankfully nowadays, many companies take this challenge seriously. Management teams face many challenges when it comes to the implementation of a monitoring program: quality and quantity of gathered information, analysis, use and interpretation of this information, and limited resources just to name a few.
More from this category
- 4 Success Factors to Choose Stakeholder Management Software
- 5 Reasons Why CRM Is Doomed to Fail at Stakeholder Engagement
- Stakeholder Engagement or CRM Software, Which One Is Right for You?
- Measuring Social Performance: the Perpetual Quest for Accurate Reporting
- How to Build a Solid Stakeholder Engagement Plan