Boréalis participated at a match making during the mission in Information Technology and Telecommunications of Canada, organized by the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Mexico in collaboration with the Canadian Embassy and Export Development Canada (EDC). This event took place February 23 2011.
José González was present as a visitor and seized this opportunity to create and strengthen business relationships with various stakeholders.
More from this category
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement