Many organizations in Canada are wondering how new legal demands, including Bill C-69, which calls for sweeping changes to how federally regulated projects define and engage with stakeholders, may best be managed. The Bill introduced at the beginning of 2018 suggests reconfiguring the way that potential environmental impacts of a project are evaluated in advance of its approval.
Join us on June 6 in Calgary to learn how the latest in stakeholder engagement technology can help your organization efficiently navigate the evolving Canadian regulatory landscape. With Concentric Public Affairs, we’ll discuss and demonstrate the value of modern stakeholder engagement applications.
Concentric has recently joined forces with Boréalis and developed a new model for stakeholder engagement they call NextGen, blending modern technology with specialized stakeholder engagement experience to offer a complete turnkey solution to any stakeholder engagement challenge.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about modern stakeholder engagement technology and exchange experiences with leading practitioners in the evolving field of stakeholder engagement.
The event will happen on June 6, 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at The Metropolitan, 150-317 8 Ave SW, Calgary.
Please register by clicking here.
About Concentric Public Affairs
Concentric Public Affairs is a Calgary-based consulting firm with experience in BC, Yukon, the Prairies, Québec, Ontario and Atlantic Canada, and many states south of the national border. They specialize in developing and implementing comprehensive strategies – and customized products – that cultivate productive relationships with stakeholders and build support for organizational objectives.
More from this category
- Economic Development in Isolated Communities: Students Learn About Stakeholder Engagement in the Field
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release