Boréalis is proud to be among the finalists for the first gala «La Diversité Notre Affaire» taking place at Théâtre Granada on October 17, 2013. This event recognizes the creativity and excellence of Eastern Townships employers when it comes to cultural diversity matters. The gala will be presided by Réjean Hébert, MLA for St-François, minister of health and social services, minister responsible for seniors affairs and minister in charge of the Eastern Townships. Boréalis was nominated in the Enterprises category. Other nominees in this category include Nordia, Demtroys and Ecotierra.
More from this category
- Economic Development in Isolated Communities: Students Learn About Stakeholder Engagement in the Field
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation