Boréalis is proud to be among the finalists for the first gala «La Diversité Notre Affaire» taking place at Théâtre Granada on October 17, 2013. This event recognizes the creativity and excellence of Eastern Townships employers when it comes to cultural diversity matters. The gala will be presided by Réjean Hébert, MLA for St-François, minister of health and social services, minister responsible for seniors affairs and minister in charge of the Eastern Townships. Boréalis was nominated in the Enterprises category. Other nominees in this category include Nordia, Demtroys and Ecotierra.
More from this category
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia