Patrick Gregoire and Jules Paquette, both founders of Boréalis, are finalists of Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2009, in the category “Entrepreneur in emergence”, for the province of Quebec.
The award winner will be revealed on October 1, 2009 in Montreal.
The Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards honour outstanding Canadians who have turned their unique business vision into successful reality. Presented in over 50 countries, and now in its 16th year in Canada, Entrepreneur Of The Year is the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs.
More from this category
- Economic Development in Isolated Communities: Students Learn About Stakeholder Engagement in the Field
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation