Patrick Gregoire and Jules Paquette, both founders of Boréalis, are finalists of Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2009, in the category “Entrepreneur in emergence”, for the province of Quebec.
The award winner will be revealed on October 1, 2009 in Montreal.
The Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards honour outstanding Canadians who have turned their unique business vision into successful reality. Presented in over 50 countries, and now in its 16th year in Canada, Entrepreneur Of The Year is the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs.
More from this category
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso
- Assessing Social and Environmental Impact and Engaging Supply Chain Actors through our Alliance with GeoTraceability