Boréalis had a booth at the last FOSS4G event between September 29 and October 4, 2008. Among the participants, most OSGeo projects had developers to represent them. There was also a significant proportion of business people. The booth was an opportunity for us to meet with the various participants. We also attended presentations and hands-on workshops that will help us deliver better geo services. FOSS4G is an annual event that gathers many of the most prominent figures of the free and open source geomatics software community.
More from this category
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso
- Assessing Social and Environmental Impact and Engaging Supply Chain Actors through our Alliance with GeoTraceability