Boréalis had a booth at the last FOSS4G event between September 29 and October 4, 2008. Among the participants, most OSGeo projects had developers to represent them. There was also a significant proportion of business people. The booth was an opportunity for us to meet with the various participants. We also attended presentations and hands-on workshops that will help us deliver better geo services. FOSS4G is an annual event that gathers many of the most prominent figures of the free and open source geomatics software community.
More from this category
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement