Three presentations are scheduled during a happy hour on May 19th in Québec:
- Thierry Badard (Research group GeoSOA, Laval University) – GeoKettle, GeoMondrian and Spatialytics : An open-source tool for geospatial Business Intelligence.
- Martin Fafard, GeoProjection Inc. – Managing and distributing snowmobile tracks in Quebec with Open-Source software.
- Yves Moisan and Stéphane Guillemette from Boréalis and Julien-Samuel Lacroix (Mapgears):“Presentation of the OpenSafeMap project”. OpenSafeMap is a project developed in Quebec, which provides an architecture as well as access control and security components designed for Web-based applications in mapping that are based on Openlayers, MapFish, MapServer and FeatureServer tools. The proposed architecture model allows for a safe integration into a web gate or into the existing information system of a company.
More from this category
- Kicking Off May with A New Partnership in Malaysia: Introducing Petroschiff
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso
- Assessing Social and Environmental Impact and Engaging Supply Chain Actors through our Alliance with GeoTraceability