Three presentations are scheduled during a happy hour on May 19th in Québec:
- Thierry Badard (Research group GeoSOA, Laval University) – GeoKettle, GeoMondrian and Spatialytics : An open-source tool for geospatial Business Intelligence.
- Martin Fafard, GeoProjection Inc. – Managing and distributing snowmobile tracks in Quebec with Open-Source software.
- Yves Moisan and Stéphane Guillemette from Boréalis and Julien-Samuel Lacroix (Mapgears):“Presentation of the OpenSafeMap project”. OpenSafeMap is a project developed in Quebec, which provides an architecture as well as access control and security components designed for Web-based applications in mapping that are based on Openlayers, MapFish, MapServer and FeatureServer tools. The proposed architecture model allows for a safe integration into a web gate or into the existing information system of a company.
More from this category
- Economic Development in Isolated Communities: Students Learn About Stakeholder Engagement in the Field
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation