The daily newspaper les affaires.com published on May 9th an article about business intelligence solutions whose potentials are not fully used by companies. Indeed, they could be used as forecasting technologies but in order to do that, companies have to choose solutions best fitted to their needs and then implement them properly, as mentioned byPatrick Grégoire from Borealis.
More from this category
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Kicking Off May with A New Partnership in Malaysia: Introducing Petroschiff
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso