The daily newspaper les affaires.com published on May 9th an article about business intelligence solutions whose potentials are not fully used by companies. Indeed, they could be used as forecasting technologies but in order to do that, companies have to choose solutions best fitted to their needs and then implement them properly, as mentioned byPatrick Grégoire from Borealis.
More from this category
- Economic Development in Isolated Communities: Students Learn About Stakeholder Engagement in the Field
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation