The daily newspaper les affaires.com published on May 9th an article about business intelligence solutions whose potentials are not fully used by companies. Indeed, they could be used as forecasting technologies but in order to do that, companies have to choose solutions best fitted to their needs and then implement them properly, as mentioned byPatrick Grégoire from Borealis.
More from this category
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia