Every March, the Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) holds the PDAC International Convention, a 4-day conference in Toronto where actors of the mining industry meet. Over 1,000 exhibitors and 24,500 attendees from around the world, including investors, service providers and mining companies, attend the event each year.
Make sure to drop by booth #6723N
Our team of CSR experts will be happy to chat with you about social acceptance, environmental reporting and more. If you’d like to lock in a meeting before the convention, simply email email@example.com with a preferred date and time, and we’ll make the arrangement for you.
Our experts attending the conference are:
- Patrick Grégoire, CEO
- Louis Lieutenant, CSR Expert & Director
- Olivier Chaumont, CSR Expert & Director
We hope to see you there!
More from this category
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Kicking Off May with A New Partnership in Malaysia: Introducing Petroschiff
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso
- Assessing Social and Environmental Impact and Engaging Supply Chain Actors through our Alliance with GeoTraceability