The Shaved Head Challenge, annual fundraising activity of Leucan Estrie, raised $32,000, in Magog on June 2, thanks to the generosity of the population. It received $12,000 more than the objective set by organizers. Boréalis greatly contributed to the success of the activity. Employees raised $7,000 while the company doubled the amount, for a total of $14,000. More than 30 people accepted to shave their head to raise money, including 8 Boréalis employees. The funds provide services to cancer-stricken children and their families. It also provides financial support to clinical research.
More from this category
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement