The Shaved Head Challenge, annual fundraising activity of Leucan Estrie, raised $32,000, in Magog on June 2, thanks to the generosity of the population. It received $12,000 more than the objective set by organizers. Boréalis greatly contributed to the success of the activity. Employees raised $7,000 while the company doubled the amount, for a total of $14,000. More than 30 people accepted to shave their head to raise money, including 8 Boréalis employees. The funds provide services to cancer-stricken children and their families. It also provides financial support to clinical research.
More from this category
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Kicking Off May with A New Partnership in Malaysia: Introducing Petroschiff
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso