On October 2, various members of the Magog-Orford Chamber of Commerce and Industry stopped by our Magog headquarters to visit our new office. They were cordially welcomed by Jules Paquette and the team members, all very proud of their new working place.
56 members of the Magog-Orford CCI joined Boréalis staff for the visit. Jules Paquette presented the company, its mission as well as a few of Boréalis’ major projects. The event was concluded by a guided tour of the office conducted by the employees.
More from this category
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia