On October 2, various members of the Magog-Orford Chamber of Commerce and Industry stopped by our Magog headquarters to visit our new office. They were cordially welcomed by Jules Paquette and the team members, all very proud of their new working place.
56 members of the Magog-Orford CCI joined Boréalis staff for the visit. Jules Paquette presented the company, its mission as well as a few of Boréalis’ major projects. The event was concluded by a guided tour of the office conducted by the employees.
More from this category
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release