A conscientious mining company must not only have an excellent knowledge of international standards of social responsibility, but must also demonstrate transparency with regard to its subcontractors and the thousands of employees involved.
In order to reduce the discontent felt workers during a demobilization, which often manifested itself in demonstrations or work stoppages, Boréalis developed a special solution jointly with the mining company.
More from this category
- Agnico Eagle Interview – Becoming More Efficient by Tracking Community Relations Activities
- What Is the Licence to Operate?
- Your Customer’s Stamp of Approval Is Worth More than You Think: Discover B Corps
- What Are Intangible Assets?
(and Why They Are Linked to CSR)
- Stakeholder Engagement, B Corp Certification and Benefit Corporations: How Do They All Tie Together?