A conscientious mining company must not only have an excellent knowledge of international standards of social responsibility, but must also demonstrate transparency with regard to its subcontractors and the thousands of employees involved.
In order to reduce the discontent felt workers during a demobilization, which often manifested itself in demonstrations or work stoppages, Boréalis developed a special solution jointly with the mining company.
More from this category
- Limitations of Online Engagement
- Think twice before migrating your stakeholder engagement software
- Online Engagement vs. Overall Stakeholder Engagement
- Infographic: The Global Rise of Stakeholder Engagement
- Producing Tariff Structure Statements also Means Complex Stakeholder Engagement Challenges for DNSPs