A conscientious mining company must not only have an excellent knowledge of international standards of social responsibility, but must also demonstrate transparency with regard to its subcontractors and the thousands of employees involved.
In order to reduce the discontent felt workers during a demobilization, which often manifested itself in demonstrations or work stoppages, Boréalis developed a special solution jointly with the mining company.
More from this category
- What Are Intangible Assets?
(and Why They Are Linked to CSR)
- Stakeholder Engagement, B Corp Certification and Benefit Corporations: How Do They All Tie Together?
- What You Need to Know About the Accountability’s AA1000 Stakeholder Engagement Standard
- Stakeholder Mapping: How to Identify and Assess Project Stakeholders
- How Should You Handle Change Management When Implementing New Business Software?