A conscientious mining company must not only have an excellent knowledge of international standards of social responsibility, but must also demonstrate transparency with regard to its subcontractors and the thousands of employees involved.
In order to reduce the discontent felt workers during a demobilization, which often manifested itself in demonstrations or work stoppages, Boréalis developed a special solution jointly with the mining company.
More from this category
- How Should You Handle Change Management When Implementing New Business Software?
- Stakeholder Management Software: It’s Time to Change
- Stakeholder Engagement Software to Assist Land Acquisition and Resettlement
- 4 Success Factors to Choose Stakeholder Management Software
- 5 Reasons Why CRM Is Doomed to Fail at Stakeholder Engagement