Boréalis head office in Magog is proud to welcome the participants of a “Mardi de l’innovation” training session organized by Défi Innovation Estrie. The objective of these sessions is to stimulate innovation within the region’s businesses.
Today’s training session is about the leadership and mobilization of individuals and is presented by Nadeau Lessard Vice President François Lessard.
For more information about the sessions, visit the Défi Innovation Estrie website.
More from this category
- Economic Development in Isolated Communities: Students Learn About Stakeholder Engagement in the Field
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation