Around a hundred persons gathered on wednesday morning in Magog to demonstrate their solidarity for the victims of the oil convoy that derailed at Lac-Mégantic. Employees of Boréalis participated to this event that also aimed at collecting funds for the disaster victims. Many citizens of the region, youth and adults, paid tribute to the missing persons and grieving families. They also recognized the contribution of Magog’s firefighters who helped contain the blaze in the hours following the railway accident. At the end of the event, the Red Cross had already collected over 2 thousand dollars in donations, which was a partial result only.
Around a hundred persons gathered on Wednesday morning in Magog to show their solidarity for the victims of the oil convoy that derailed at Lac-Mégantic.
More from this category
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release