Chamber of Mines of Madagascar, or Chambre des Mines de Madagascar (CMM) chose the opening of the 2015 International Forum on Madagascar Mining & Petroleum to introduce the Boréalis software as its brand new system to manage local content. The web application was even specially renamed Harembe (“made of pure gold” in Malagasy) for the organisation.
CMM will be using the software for Madagascar’s economic development in the extractive industry. In order to promote local employment and local business development, mining companies that are current or future members of CMM will receive modern and privileged access to a regional bank of job seekers and national businesses.
More from this category
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement