Jean-Charles Lanciault will take part in the Oilsands Metrics Thought Leader Forum at the University of Calgary, May 3, 2011.
“The objective of the forum is to increase awareness and understanding of stakeholder opinions and expectations on oilsand performance metrics to support existing or emerging monitoring and measurement systems.”
More from this category
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Kicking Off May with A New Partnership in Malaysia: Introducing Petroschiff
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso