Jean-Charles Lanciault will take part in the Oilsands Metrics Thought Leader Forum at the University of Calgary, May 3, 2011.
“The objective of the forum is to increase awareness and understanding of stakeholder opinions and expectations on oilsand performance metrics to support existing or emerging monitoring and measurement systems.”
More from this category
- Economic Development in Isolated Communities: Students Learn About Stakeholder Engagement in the Field
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation