Jean-Charles Lanciault will take part in the Oilsands Metrics Thought Leader Forum at the University of Calgary, May 3, 2011.
“The objective of the forum is to increase awareness and understanding of stakeholder opinions and expectations on oilsand performance metrics to support existing or emerging monitoring and measurement systems.”
More from this category
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement