Boréalis took part in the GEOMATICS 2009 symposium held in Montreal on October 21 and 22.
In this event organized by the Canadian Institute of Geomatics (http://www.cig-acsg.ca/), Boréalis officially launched GeoPrisma as an open source project but also made a presentation on the contribution of geomatics in the mining industry.
More from this category
- Kicking Off May with A New Partnership in Malaysia: Introducing Petroschiff
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso
- Assessing Social and Environmental Impact and Engaging Supply Chain Actors through our Alliance with GeoTraceability