Boréalis took part in the GEOMATICS 2009 symposium held in Montreal on October 21 and 22.
In this event organized by the Canadian Institute of Geomatics (http://www.cig-acsg.ca/), Boréalis officially launched GeoPrisma as an open source project but also made a presentation on the contribution of geomatics in the mining industry.
More from this category
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement