BORÉALIS PARTICIPATES IN GLOBAL REPORTING INITIATIVE (GRI) COURSE ORGANIZED BY LEAD-INTERNATIONAL
On October 15 and 16, Boréalis participated in the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) course in Montreal, organized by LEAD International (www.leadcanada.net).
This two-day intensive course allowed Boréalis employees to acquire knowledge on sustainability initiatives and best reporting practices, as well as on dialogue and engagement with stakeholders.
More from this category
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release