BORÉALIS PARTICIPATES IN GLOBAL REPORTING INITIATIVE (GRI) COURSE ORGANIZED BY LEAD-INTERNATIONAL
On October 15 and 16, Boréalis participated in the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) course in Montreal, organized by LEAD International (www.leadcanada.net).
This two-day intensive course allowed Boréalis employees to acquire knowledge on sustainability initiatives and best reporting practices, as well as on dialogue and engagement with stakeholders.
More from this category
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Kicking Off May with A New Partnership in Malaysia: Introducing Petroschiff
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso