To better respond to the growing demand for corporate social and environmental responsibility solutions in Australia’s energy sector, the Canadian firm Boréalis has entered a joint venture with Australian personnel placement leader DWS Advanced Business Solutions.
The new company, Borealis DWS Consulting Services, owned 50/50 by Borealis and DWS, will deliver information technology services regarding social and environmental responsibility solutions to firms working in the mining, oil and gas industries.
Borealis, an internationally renowned company that already enjoys a strong presence in Australia, will be even better positioned to respond to the growing number of Australian firms choosing its solutions, according to President and CEO Jules Paquette: “DWS’ national footprint, reputation for excellence in consulting, and long and successful client relationships make it an ideal partner for Borealis. Together, we will significantly increase our ability to offer quality services to companies working in Australia’s energy industry.”
Founded in 1991, DWS is an ASX-listed professional IT services company that employs close to 600 consultants. CEO Danny Wallis sees this new partnership as an exciting opportunity to enhance his company’s positioning in the energy sector: “This is a win–win partnership for DWS and Borealis and, more importantly, for the major Australian companies who already use or are considering using Borealis solutions.”
More from this category
- Economic Development in Isolated Communities: Students Learn About Stakeholder Engagement in the Field
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation