4 Borealis team members were present at the Prospectors and Developpers Association of Canada annual Trade Show and Investors Exchange in Toronto, Ontario, Canada: PDAC 2009. The conference attendance was over 20 000 so it was a very busy place. We met with numerous mining companies focusing our attention on South American operations.
More from this category
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso
- Assessing Social and Environmental Impact and Engaging Supply Chain Actors through our Alliance with GeoTraceability