4 Borealis team members were present at the Prospectors and Developpers Association of Canada annual Trade Show and Investors Exchange in Toronto, Ontario, Canada: PDAC 2009. The conference attendance was over 20 000 so it was a very busy place. We met with numerous mining companies focusing our attention on South American operations.
More from this category
- Economic Development in Isolated Communities: Students Learn About Stakeholder Engagement in the Field
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation