Jules Paquette, CEO of Boréalis, is appointed president of the Orford Arts Centre’s major fundraising campaign. “I feel that Boréalis and the Orford Arts Centre are two institutions that allow the area to shine throughout the world”, said Jules Paquette at the press conference for the official launch of the campaign.“ By coming together, we can bring out the best of both organizations”, explained Mr. Paquette.
Jules Paquette will preside the campaign along with honorary campaign co-presidents Ms. Claire Beaudoin and Mr. Laurent Beaudoin, chairman of the board of directors at Bombardier. The campaign is now entering its final phase, the goal of which is to raise $1.5M to strengthen the Academy’s scholarship funding. Every year, the Academy welcomes some 500 musicians who come to participate in top-quality training with reknowned professors such as André Laplante, Kent Nagano and Suzie Leblanc. Over 50% of students are scholarship recipients receiving as much as $800 per week, which completely covers the cost of admission to the Academy.
More from this category
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release