Boréalis is proud to participate in the rendez-vous OSGeo Quebec as a silver partner for the first open source geospatial event in Quebec:
During this event which takes place on June 15th and 16th 2010 in the city of Saguenay, two presentations will be conducted by members of the Boréalis team:
– Boreéalis: Integration of Open Source technology in a large company, Wednesday, June 16th 2010 at 10:40 am presented by Michele Laflamme.
– GeoPrisma: A free mapping component for your web applications by Yves Moisan, Wednesday, June 16th 2010 at 11:20 am in partnership with Mapgears and Nippur.
More from this category
- Economic Development in Isolated Communities: Students Learn About Stakeholder Engagement in the Field
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation