Boréalis will participate in the conference ”Structurer le dialogue social avec ISO 26000” that will take place at UQAM in Montreal, January 20 2011. The conference is organized by the Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development Research Chair ESG-UQAM and its partners.
More from this category
- Economic Development in Isolated Communities: Students Learn About Stakeholder Engagement in the Field
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation