Boréalis will participate in the conference ”Structurer le dialogue social avec ISO 26000” that will take place at UQAM in Montreal, January 20 2011. The conference is organized by the Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development Research Chair ESG-UQAM and its partners.
More from this category
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso
- Assessing Social and Environmental Impact and Engaging Supply Chain Actors through our Alliance with GeoTraceability