We all share the same world, but the needs of local communities and extractive companies can sometimes lead to conflict. At Boréalis, we believe that it is possible to mitigate this conflict, by building transparent and long lasting relations between communities and extractive projects. Such relations can only be built over time, by engaging in a meaningful exchange in order to generate benefits for the communities and local economy. This ensures a sustainable outcome that will profit future generations. In this short video, Jules Paquette, President and CEO, describes what motivates us at Boréalis: help our clients walk the talk and allow them to respect the engagements they take towards local communities in terms of social responsibility and environmental performance.
Developing sustainability on a human scale
More from this category
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia