Every March, the Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) holds the PDAC International Convention, a 4-day conference in Toronto where actors of the mining industry meet. Over 1,000 exhibitors and 24,500 attendees from around the world, including investors, service providers and mining companies, attend the event each year.
Make sure to drop by booth #6723N
Our team of CSR experts will be happy to chat with you about social acceptance, environmental reporting and more. If you’d like to lock in a meeting before the convention, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with a preferred date and time, and we’ll make the arrangement for you.
Our experts attending the conference are:
- Patrick Grégoire, CEO
- Louis Lieutenant, CSR Expert & Director
- Olivier Chaumont, CSR Expert & Director
We hope to see you there!
More from this category
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement