In Mexico September 27 to 29 will be held The Green Expo. Businesses, the government and society are working together ti reduce their impact on the environment and to combat climate change through sustainable development models, forging connections at a single business center and exchanging solutions and experiences. Borealis will be present at this event represented by José González.
For more information:
More from this category
- Economic Development in Isolated Communities: Students Learn About Stakeholder Engagement in the Field
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation