In june 2009, Boréalis was selected along with 10 other companies to participate to the training called « Quebec technologie: Objective growth », which is offered by the Ministry of Economic Development and Exportation, and the Entrepreneurship Summit, given by experts from the MIT Entrepreneuship Center.
The Objective of this program is to help 10 Quebec businesses in technology to benefit from an international level training to develop and set strategies of fast growth.
For more information about this program, please consult:
More from this category
- Economic Development in Isolated Communities: Students Learn About Stakeholder Engagement in the Field
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation