In june 2009, Boréalis was selected along with 10 other companies to participate to the training called « Quebec technologie: Objective growth », which is offered by the Ministry of Economic Development and Exportation, and the Entrepreneurship Summit, given by experts from the MIT Entrepreneuship Center.
The Objective of this program is to help 10 Quebec businesses in technology to benefit from an international level training to develop and set strategies of fast growth.
For more information about this program, please consult:
More from this category
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Kicking Off May with A New Partnership in Malaysia: Introducing Petroschiff
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso