On February 11, Boréalis held a half day conference in the form of training-workshops.
What is the main goal behind this type of training-workshops?
Exchanges with the principal actors in the Mining and Oil & Gas sectors of a particular area. During this half day, exchanges were made with the actors of the Mining industry of Noumea, New Caledonia. Participants discussed practices specific to the area and exchanged on the various challenges with Jules Paquette, Predisent of Boréalis, Xavier Dugas, Business Analyst, and Pierre Elias, Business Development Manager (Asia Pacific region).
The workshops allowed exchanges on numerous challenges, more specifically:
- Respect of mining/environmental codes, data collection and analysis, and the positive impact on communities.
- The actors consider stakeholder and environmental data management among their key priorities.
- Data analysis is becoming more and more important in the extractive sector.
More from this category
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia