The independant market analysis firm Verdantix, based out of London, UK, and specialized in climate change, sustainability and energy issues, has published a new survey report on sustainable business software: Verdantix says a new era of sustainable business software has arrived
Borealis is featured in a this report as one of the 65 software suppliers offering solutions in energy, carbon, environment and sustainability reporting.
The market for these solutions is evolving rapidly as regulations and legislation start creating more controls around these issues but also because there is an increasing pressure coming from stakeholders such as shareholders, employees, governments as well as communities surrounding company operations.
More from this category
- Stop Banging Your Head on the Desk: Make Sense of Your Compliance Data
- Community Is the New Security and 3 Other CSR Trends
- Deloitte – Tracking the Trends 2018: the Growing Need for Measurable Social Outcomes
- Measuring Social Performance: the Perpetual Quest for Accurate Reporting
- Complete Social Performance Dashboards with Maps, Graphs and More!