The independant market analysis firm Verdantix, based out of London, UK, and specialized in climate change, sustainability and energy issues, has published a new survey report on sustainable business software: Verdantix says a new era of sustainable business software has arrived
Borealis is featured in a this report as one of the 65 software suppliers offering solutions in energy, carbon, environment and sustainability reporting.
The market for these solutions is evolving rapidly as regulations and legislation start creating more controls around these issues but also because there is an increasing pressure coming from stakeholders such as shareholders, employees, governments as well as communities surrounding company operations.
More from this category
- The 4 Maturity Levels of Data Management for Stakeholder Engagement Activities
- Gaining on the SDGs – Inspiration from Ethical Corp’s Responsible Business Summit Europe
- Your Customer’s Stamp of Approval Is Worth More than You Think: Discover B Corps
- How to Measure the Success of Your Sustainability Strategy
- Stop Banging Your Head on the Desk: Make Sense of Your Compliance Data