A team of Boréalis representatives were present at the 2008 West African Mining Conference and Exhibition (WAMPEX) in Accra, Ghana. The conference theme was “Development through mining and power – a shared responsibility” so the discussions were of great interest for our projects. Many visitors came by our stand to discuss our services and approach.
(photo: The team meeting with the Honorable Vice-President of the Republic of Ghana, Alhaji Aliu Mahama. Daniel Amamoo-Otchere of Borealis in the center.)
More from this category
- Economic Development in Isolated Communities: Students Learn About Stakeholder Engagement in the Field
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation