A team of Boréalis representatives were present at the 2008 West African Mining Conference and Exhibition (WAMPEX) in Accra, Ghana. The conference theme was “Development through mining and power – a shared responsibility” so the discussions were of great interest for our projects. Many visitors came by our stand to discuss our services and approach.
(photo: The team meeting with the Honorable Vice-President of the Republic of Ghana, Alhaji Aliu Mahama. Daniel Amamoo-Otchere of Borealis in the center.)
More from this category
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso
- Assessing Social and Environmental Impact and Engaging Supply Chain Actors through our Alliance with GeoTraceability