Borealis has participated in the seminar-workshop “Implementing the World Bank Safeguards” performed by the Safeguards Advisory Team for Latin America and the Caribbean of the World Bank. During the seminar Borealis has described his experience in the implementation of Social Information Management Systems for infrastructure projects.
More from this category
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Kicking Off May with A New Partnership in Malaysia: Introducing Petroschiff
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso