Borealis has participated in the seminar-workshop “Implementing the World Bank Safeguards” performed by the Safeguards Advisory Team for Latin America and the Caribbean of the World Bank. During the seminar Borealis has described his experience in the implementation of Social Information Management Systems for infrastructure projects.
More from this category
- Economic Development in Isolated Communities: Students Learn About Stakeholder Engagement in the Field
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation