Boréalis will be present at World Heavy Oil Congress in Edmonton, Alberta, March 14-17, 2011.
The World Heavy Oil Congress is “the premier forum for leadership of global heavy oil development.”
The theme this year is: Striking the balance: economics, environment and energy mix.
Boréalis will be present as a visitor and will take this opportunity to create and strengthen business relationships with key partners in the sector.
Web site: http://www.worldheavyoilcongress.com
More from this category
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement