Boréalis will be present at World Heavy Oil Congress in Edmonton, Alberta, March 14-17, 2011.
The World Heavy Oil Congress is “the premier forum for leadership of global heavy oil development.”
The theme this year is: Striking the balance: economics, environment and energy mix.
Boréalis will be present as a visitor and will take this opportunity to create and strengthen business relationships with key partners in the sector.
Web site: http://www.worldheavyoilcongress.com
More from this category
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso
- Assessing Social and Environmental Impact and Engaging Supply Chain Actors through our Alliance with GeoTraceability