The XXIX International Mining Convention 2011, that will take place October 26 to 29, is organized by the Association of Mining Engineers, Metallurgists and Geologists of Mexico. This convention will bring together leading investors, entrepreneurs, technicians and industry experts and will include participants from 18 countries. Borealis will be present at this event represented by José González.
More from this category
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso
- Assessing Social and Environmental Impact and Engaging Supply Chain Actors through our Alliance with GeoTraceability