The XXIX International Mining Convention 2011, that will take place October 26 to 29, is organized by the Association of Mining Engineers, Metallurgists and Geologists of Mexico. This convention will bring together leading investors, entrepreneurs, technicians and industry experts and will include participants from 18 countries. Borealis will be present at this event represented by José González.
More from this category
- Economic Development in Isolated Communities: Students Learn About Stakeholder Engagement in the Field
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation