The XXIX International Mining Convention 2011, that will take place October 26 to 29, is organized by the Association of Mining Engineers, Metallurgists and Geologists of Mexico. This convention will bring together leading investors, entrepreneurs, technicians and industry experts and will include participants from 18 countries. Borealis will be present at this event represented by José González.
More from this category
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement