Borealis will be at WindEurope Annual event 2023.
When it comes to wind energy projects, teams are often the first on the ground. They need to engage early and often. Our modern, fit-for-purpose tools can help teams document and centralize the initial conversations and commitments made to local residents, environmental groups, and elected officials.
Organizations can improve business performance by:
- ensuring continuity of operations
- improving information sharing and break down silos
- reporting efficiently on stakeholder issues & priorities, and
- increasing productivity when it comes to planning & monitoring engagement strategies
What our customers have to say
ENMAX can now instantly answer any stakeholder question. See how Borealis stakeholder engagement software improved access to information.
How Borealis helps centralize data and leverage GIS technology to improve social acceptance
- Create lists, reports and dashboards based on criteria such as : stakeholder importance, role, location, etc.)
- Use GIS technology to see where a project overlaps with disadvantaged areas.
- Store all communications with stakeholders (including invitations to public consultations) in one place throughout the project lifespan.
- Easily review and report on one-on-one meetings with landowners and community members
- Records for individuals and organizations are always up to date
- Record interactions in the field, to make sure no information is lost
- Monitor tasks and activities to allow teams to respond quickly and reallocate resources where and when they’re needed
- Implement a formal process to document questions and complaints
- Map and analyze stakeholders to monitor their support (or opposition) over time
- Document recurring issues mentioned at public meetings and identify trends to respond proactively
- Quantify the number of complaints received and the time taken to resolve issues
We've got the right set of stakeholder engagement tools to support wind energy projects challenges
Connect with François at the event