Customer Care SPECIALIST
Boréalis is the world’s most advanced stakeholder engagement software. The Boréalis Application counts over 3,000 users who are working at building trusting relationships with their stakeholders in over 40 countries. It is therefore imperative that we provide them with thorough, fast and high-quality support.
We are well-established and have maintained our start-up mentality. With 15 years of expertise under our belt, we are the leading stakeholder engagement software company. On a day-to-day basis, this reflects in our management style, which is horizontal rather than hierarchical.
Our main office is located in Magog, Quebec and our customer care department is constantly growing. We are currently looking for people who are hungry to learn new things and love saas, but most importantly, want to offer world-class support to our users. This position requires direct interactions with customers, so our ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and consider themselves a people person.
Are you highly motivated and resourceful? Are your prioritization and communication skills excellent? If your answers here are…Yes! This job is for you!
This is an entry level position, but English must be your primary language. Previous customer care experience will be considered an asset.
Your personality should reflect
Patience – empathy – improvisation – positivity – persuasiveness – competency – product knowledge – understanding – emotional intelligence – adaptability
- Excellent computer skills
- High attention to detailsthe ability to multitask and stay organized
- A friendly and professional demeanor
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience working on a team
- Ability to work quickly under pressure.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Borealis software
- Partner with our customers to effectively resolve issues through phone, email, and chat
- Answer how-to questions and help our users to navigate a variety of tools within the Borealis software
- Diagnose software issues and engage with our product and engineering teams using established processes
- Provide support and guidance to professionals across the Borealis’ customer base that use the software
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help customers move forward and grow their engagement plans
- Collaborate with internal teams and account owners, to identify opportunities for existing customers to use more of our platform and remove roadblocks
- Show composure, resilience and flexibility as customers needs evolve and case volume changes.
We are looking for people who;
- Find creative problem-solving fulfilling and challenging
- Are self-motivated and eager to learn
- Thrive in a dynamic & collaborative environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Have a clear, professional and informative communication style
- Interested in building technical skills and learning about SAAS, KPI’s and more.
As our global customers base is always growing, we will consider it an asset if you are fluent in any of the following languages; Spanish, French, German, Russian or Portuguese.
Would you like to change the world, one customer ticket at a time? Want a greater impact on the planet and its population, beyond your recycling bin and your Prius?
At Boréalis, this is the actual impact achieved by the application we’re developing for our customers. And it begins with every interaction we have with them, which then reflects in the communities where they operate. The Boréalis Application counts nearly 3,000 users who are working toward social engagement and responsibilities in over 30 countries. We are currently the leading stakeholder relationship management software company, with 15 years of expertise under our belt.